Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tocho to practice squad

very interesting,  I wonder if they  didnt want Exum back or if he decided to go a different route.  I think he was eligible for PS yet based on number of games active.  Seems odd that they sign Tocho off the streets instead of going with a position of more pressing need and when they did go DB that they didnt sign the guy that was just cut from the active roster.

Don't think Exum is eligible for PS.  He has been active for too many games.

Quote: @"Tom Moore" said:
Don't think Exum is eligible for PS.  He has been active for too many games.
I was trying to figure it out last week when he was waived,  i checked a couple sources and it only showed him active for like 26 game in his career and my understanding was the magic number is 32.  However neither one showed 2016 and I doubted that he was inactive all of last year.

Maybe they just see a higher ceiling on Tocho, he is more prototypical of a safety-especially a Zimmer safety.

Quote: @"NodakViking" said:
Maybe they just see a higher ceiling on Tocho, he is more prototypical of a safety-especially a Zimmer safety.
That certainly could be,  just seems odd that they came to that conclusion 2 weeks after camp cut downs. 

The writing was on the wall for Exum when Zimmer moved him from Safety to corner.  Usually not a good sign to move positions on a fringe player.