Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With a 32 year drought...............
in Minnesota, since the 1991 Twins making it to the World Series, which Minnesota team will end the drought?

you forgot "who cares,  I will be dead"

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
you forgot "who cares,  I will be dead"
Truer words have never been spoken =)

I'm not a Twins fan, but I was reading that they led the MLB playoff field in bad calls benefitting their opponent. And by a LOT. Unless you believe in conspiracies (and I don't), this is a luck stat. 

No team in NFL history has a higher field goal percentage against than the Vikings. Especially FG percentage over 50 yards. No other team is even close. Unless you believe in magic, this is a luck stat. 

What the hell did you all do up there to deserve this kind of sorcery? And can you please stop? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I'm not a Twins fan, but I was reading that they led the MLB playoff field in bad calls benefitting their opponent. And by a LOT. Unless you believe in conspiracies (and I don't), this is a luck stat. 

No team in NFL history has a higher field goal percentage against than the Vikings. Especially FG percentage over 50 yards. No other team is even close. Unless you believe in magic, this is a luck stat. 

What the hell did you all do up there to deserve this kind of sorcery? And can you please stop? 
Vikings are one of the few  teams playing their home games indoors for the longest time.  I would be curious to see if the other teams in that stat have similar home field situations.

Elected Jesse Ventura as Governor. I think there is still a few more years of restitution on that one.

Quote: @"wiviking" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Elected Jesse Ventura as Governor. I think there is still a few more years of restitution on that one.

hey,  he was promising free money, what else were they supposed to do?

The Eagles and the 49ers both missed short field goals yesterday and the 49ers' would have been a game winner. The common denominator: Both were not against the Vikings.