Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A shout out to Tom
hi everybody--
this will come as no surprise to anyone im sure but i wanted everyone to know how terrific the Moore family is and how grateful we are to Tom and his family.  Not only did he and Pete mention my daughter izzy in the 5 min. game wrapup, but Tom, his wife and son have ALL send words of advice and encouragement.  yesterday a package and card arrived for izzy from them. truly touching.

saving the card and package for when she can open them herself.

tomorrow is operation #3. hoping to extubate her at the end if it.  she remains in critical condition in the icu but she is tough! 
love to all
go Vikes!
ivar (caactorvike)

We have a pretty cool family here. Glad to hear the update Ivar. She is a fighter no doubt. Of course Tom reached out, I'd expect nothing less. 

Thanks for the update, Ivar. Still sending lots of positive thoughts & prayers your way.

Thanks for the update Ivar. You guys hang in there and know that you are in ll of our thoughts. 

Tom is 'good people' and so are you. Thanks for posting an update. You have a LOT of support here.

Agree with all of the above Ivar.  Hang in there with Izzy.  

Thanks for the update Ivar.  Thoughts remain with Izzy and the entire family.

CA, appreciate the update on your daughter's condition...we're still praying for Izzy.