Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akeem Hicks
Quote: @"oldman2" said:
@StickyBun said:
You've got 48 posts. Haven't seen you in forever and now that the team sucks, you're quite prolific. Just waiting in the wings, huh? 

[Image: giphy.gif]
and some posters are still assholes  
and some posters are quick to show that they dont really want to be posting here.  you can defend yourself without going there.

@StickyBun said:
You've got 48 posts. Haven't seen you in forever and now that the team sucks, you're quite prolific. Just waiting in the wings, huh? 

[Image: giphy.gif]
and some posters are still assholes  
Exactly!  :p So you do get my point then....lol

I can see now that this is just a wanna be (I have to be King to be relevant) site. No wonder it has so few posters or members. Time to call it dead, and leave it for the leftovers.

I can see now that this is just a wanna be (I have to be King to be relevant) site. No wonder it has so few posters or members. Time to call it dead, and leave it for the leftovers.
We'll miss your football acumen. God speed!

hes not wrong,  you joined here over a year ago,  in a 13 win season you only posted 10 times,  but now you are Johnny vocal when the chips are down,  now maybe you joined and really didnt care to share all that much,  or maybe you are just trolling when the team is struggling,  either way you would be fine to post your opinions,  but you still have to be decent to other posters or its more that you and your type of juvenile response that would keep others from wanting to join.

is he an asshole,  yep,  as am I most of the time,  but we can disagree without letting the name calling take over.  its a pretty steep and quick slope when childish shit like name calling is allowed.  

as far as your OP,  I would say to little to late,  Hicks is a wisp of his former self,  and lets be honest.... 0-3, with the issues this roster has,  its already to late.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"oldman2" said:
hes not wrong,  you joined here over a year ago,  in a 13 win season you only posted 10 times,  but now you are Johnny vocal when the chips are down,  now maybe you joined and really didnt care to share all that much,  or maybe you are just trolling when the team is struggling,  either way you would be fine to post your opinions,  but you still have to be decent to other posters or its more that you and your type of juvenile response that would keep others from wanting to join.

is he an asshole,  yep,  as am I most of the time,  but we can disagree without letting the name calling take over.  its a pretty steep and quick slope when childish shit like name calling is allowed.  

as far as your OP,  I would say to little to late,  Hicks is a wisp of his former self,  and lets be honest.... 0-3, with the issues this roster has,  its already to late.
Gasp! How dare you? ....guilty as charged.  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"oldman2" said:

That was my thought as well.  Jimmy tried to slide that one by, but he is right.

Quote: @greediron said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"oldman2" said:

That was my thought as well.  Jimmy tried to slide that one by, but he is right.
nothing was being tried,  it was pretty much out there.  Its like I say to my daughter,  you're a bitch, I'm an asshole,  doesnt mean we arent good people. ( for the record,  we both embrace it,  we just dont pull many punches and that upsets some people. )

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"oldman2" said:

If we’re handing out titles….

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"oldman2" said:

If we’re handing out titles….
If calling it how it is needs a title, crown my ass.

[Image: RO3KWV@small.gif?download=true]