Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deion Sanders to Steer Vikings Away From Star QB Son, Analyst Says
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@comet52 said:
Chaz Walters is now an 'analyst'.

Also I'm a brain surgeon--got my mail order diploma this morning and looking forward to making the big bucks! B)
Its not Walters.....but I see the OP edited and added where its from, Heavy.com. Heavy.com is one of the most idiotic sites on the Internet. It would make the National Enquirer look like a medical journal. Complete and utter clickbait garbage.
Click bait is great sometimes. Would anyone want to be part of the Deion show in Minny? It would be a disaster.

Maybe Deion should wait to see if he proves himself throughout the year to be a draft pick the Vikings would actually want.  I am going to be a huge Oregon and USC fan the next two weeks!

I'm still enjoying the disruption of conventional recruiting and coaching that Sanders has brought to Colorado and CFB in general. There's so much hypocrisy in the sport that this has been fun to watch, especially some fans and media's reactions.

Will the Prime Time Circus start to grind on me at some point? Definitely. But not there yet.

Deion Sanders to Steer Vikings Away From Star QB Son, Analyst Says

Well thank you kindly Deion…!!!  B)

Oregon showed Neon and his team that they are not ready for Prime Time!  

Quote: @"oldman2" said:
Oregon showed Neon and his team that they are not ready for Prime Time!  
Two things: Colorado should not be ranked #19 to begin with and Oregon is in a different class and I think most people knew that but the media is so Colorado crazy right now they didn't care to acknowledge it. 

Now we get to see exactly what coach clown and his son really have.  Their egos got checked like they were skating with their heads down carrying the puck.  I suspect they are only a game or two away from the wheels to really start coming off and the infighting will take over.  

He may want to stay in school another year if he would want a franchise like the Vikes to even consider using a late round pick on him.

Quote: @JR44 said:
He may want to stay in school another year if he would want a franchise like the Vikes to even consider using a late round pick on him.
I'll say this in his defense: he's been getting sacked a TON already this year. His O-line is big, but immobile. Sanders is under almost constant pressure. I still think Shedeur is a very good NFL QB candidate. He scrambles almost always looking to pass, a very good attribute. Eyes always downfield. He'll never be the top QB selection, but he's got some interesting pro traits.