Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is gross
Quote: @"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
The 2022 draft is looking more and more horrible by the day.
Hate to remind everybody of this, but it's going to look even worse when Christian Watson and Jameson Williams come back for division rivals and we realize we allowed teams to move up for these guys essentially so we could draft Cine, Booth and Ingram. Woof...

It's not on the level of the Hershall Walker trade, but I could easily see these going down as some of the worst trades in franchise history. 
The Walker trade has to be the worst in the teams history and you could be right about Cine, Booth , and Ingram being bad as well but for a moment let's not forget about Ricks trade of a 5th round pick for Kaare Vedvik in the preseason of 2019 only to waive him before the season started.  The Ravens then  sent that pick to Jacksonville for Calais Campbell.

And let's not forget Rick traded a 2nd and conditional 5th for Yannick Ngakoue only to trade him a short time later for a 3rd and conditional 5th.

All I'm saying is alot of GM's make boneheaded decisions that may look good at the time, only to turn to shit after the fact.
None of these moves are close to the level of fuck up that Kwesi made in his first draft.

I will say this about Rick, no way he gets screwed in a trade down and it would have taken something collosal for him to trade with a division rival. I can also say with 98% confidence that he would have stayed put and drafted Kyle Hamilton. Kwesi opened himself up for the added heat in making these moves and so far its blown up in his face and it could get worse by the end of the season. Is what it is...

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
Hate to remind everybody of this, but it's going to look even worse when Christian Watson and Jameson Williams come back for division rivals and we realize we allowed teams to move up for these guys essentially so we could draft Cine, Booth and Ingram. Woof...

It's not on the level of the Hershall Walker trade, but I could easily see these going down as some of the worst trades in franchise history. 
The Walker trade has to be the worst in the teams history and you could be right about Cine, Booth , and Ingram being bad as well but for a moment let's not forget about Ricks trade of a 5th round pick for Kaare Vedvik in the preseason of 2019 only to waive him before the season started.  The Ravens then  sent that pick to Jacksonville for Calais Campbell.

And let's not forget Rick traded a 2nd and conditional 5th for Yannick Ngakoue only to trade him a short time later for a 3rd and conditional 5th.

All I'm saying is alot of GM's make boneheaded decisions that may look good at the time, only to turn to shit after the fact.
None of these moves are close to the level of fuck up that Kwesi made in his first draft.

I will say this about Rick, no way he gets screwed in a trade down and it would have taken something collosal for him to trade with a division rival. I can also say with 98% confidence that he would have stayed put and drafted Kyle Hamilton. Kwesi opened himself up for the added heat in making these moves and so far its blown up in his face and it could get worse by the end of the season. Is what it is...
Everybody on this site knows how you feel about Kwesi, you have hated the hire since it was first announced and you seem to relish every fuck up by a player he has drafted or signed.  We put up with Ricks shit for 16 years of no quarterback, ineptitude with finding offensive linemen, and his love of defensive backs and 7th round picks.  Don't start with the "well he drafted Darrisaw and O'Neill".  The year he drafted O'Neill he was trying to outsmart other GM's by hoping the run on OLine wouldn't happen as soon as it did, and when it did he panicked and took him and luckily Brian saved his ass by turning out to be a solid pick.

As far as the 98% confidence in picking Hamilton, I call bullshit because Harry was still under contract and you can pretty much be assured the almighty would have considered trading down for extra picks.  

@"PurpleCrush" said:

I can't place it, but it seems like I have heard this song before.

Quote: @"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:

Everybody on this site knows how you feel about Kwesi, you have hated the hire since it was first announced and you seem to relish every fuck up by a player he has drafted or signed.  We put up with Ricks shit for 16 years of no quarterback, ineptitude with finding offensive linemen, and his love of defensive backs and 7th round picks.  Don't start with the "well he drafted Darrisaw and O'Neill".  The year he drafted O'Neill he was trying to outsmart other GM's by hoping the run on OLine wouldn't happen as soon as it did, and when it did he panicked and took him and luckily Brian saved his ass by turning out to be a solid pick.

As far as the 98% confidence in picking Hamilton, I call bullshit because Harry was still under contract and you can pretty much be assured the almighty would have considered trading down for extra picks.  
And I've been proven right so far, so I could care less what the powder puff squad on the board says at this point. And yeah, Ricks penchant for drafting golden domers was well known. I think at one point we had 6 on the squad he had drafted. Based on 16 yearsof how Rick drafted, I'd have bet the house he would have drafted Hamilton. But woulda, coulda...instead we traded down for Lewis Cine and the rest is history. 

@"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:

Does it get boring?

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:

Does it get boring?
Not really, especially when I've been right 

At least Ingram has a forced fumble. Maybe he's just on the wrong line.

@"AGRforever" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:

Does it get boring?
Pretty much every fan could say their drafting sucks and they’ll be right most of the time because its an incredibly low hit rate even under the best of times. 

Find something new to bitch about, or at least change it up some. Its abundantly clear how you feel about the drafting KAM has done. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Greylock" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:

Does it get boring?
Pretty much every fan could say their drafting sucks and they’ll be right most of the time because its an incredibly low hit rate even under the best of times. 

Find something new to bitch about, or at least change it up some. Its abundantly clear how you feel about the drafting KAM has done. 
This isn't my topic or thread. I'm just concuring with the original post. When the golden child makes a positive impact with the roster players HE HAS ADDED, I'll stop bitching about it. Sound fair..? Until then he's just an overpaid stock trader who has no clue what the fuck he is doing. Change my mind