Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh fudge....
David J. Chao, MD‏Verified account @ProFootballDoc  8m8 minutes ago
More
David J. Chao, MD Retweeted Tom Pelissero
Bone bruise could easily mean weeks for #SamBradford http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-bradford-bone-bruise-vikings-0918-story.html …
David J. Chao, MD added,
Tom PelisseroVerified account @TomPelissero#Vikings QB Sam Bradford is believed to have a bone bruise, source said. They'll see how his knee responds to an injection and go from there
8 replies3 retweets6 likes
Direct message

i love twitter doctors. i know the guy was/is a sports med guy, but he always speculates on players he hasnt seen. he is not always right. isnt held to that standard on twitter.

havent seen the player, or even confirmed what the ailment is; presenting diagnosis. 

i hope for the best for Sam. he looked great week one. but ill take zimmers snippiness over attention seeking twitter doc, waving diagnosis around like fact. both are as likely to give real insignt into THIS specific injury and its time table. 

(sorry OP for venting.  I live near all steelers fan, and have to deal with trash talk, eventhougj non of these jagoff fans even knew were playing backup qb. I wouldve like to see sam play. seeing this doctor on twitter who annoys have an opinion that will spin fans into frenzy has me sent turned into a spaz. lol)

This was the dude that was accused of gross negligence in the Junior Seau case. The California Medical Board is prohibiting him from prescribing Ambien for four years, requiring him to keep additional records on his prescriptions of controlled substances and attend courses on prescribing medication and ethics. There were other cases that came up for him as well. So I am hesitant to listen to him.

Calling Dr Bombay...  B)

I'm trying hard to get some wind back in my sails as a fan...All this speculation and waiting sucks. The uncertainty over QB could be clouding the franchise for a while is my concern.  

As someone else said, two potential franchise qb's, but no knees.

Quote: @Kentis said:
Calling Dr Bombay...  B)
Smile

[Image: 3sh4kosm4eyb.jpg]

Don't like the message, disrespect the messenger. We have a member who is a retired physician. I doubt he will ever post his speculative medical opinion on this board. I would think speculation, from someone who has seen and treated the condition, may be more interesting to fans, than that of those with little to no experience in medicine. Most everything posted on these forums involves speculation.