Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Sunday Ticket -- Youtube
Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
My understanding is you can record if you have the base Youtube TV (I don't and won't) but you can't if you get only the Sunday Ticket.  They are trying to force the full Youtube subscription (which is what DirectTV did).
Go back & read my post… 
Thanks for your assistance.  As I use my Mac, I can't put the Youtube TV app on my Mac.  So, I guess I can record the games on my iPhone and then figure it out.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
My understanding is you can record if you have the base Youtube TV (I don't and won't) but you can't if you get only the Sunday Ticket.  They are trying to force the full Youtube subscription (which is what DirectTV did).
Go back & read my post… 
Thanks for your assistance.  As I use my Mac, I can't put the Youtube TV app on my Mac.  So, I guess I can record the games on my iPhone and then figure it out.
Use two monitors, play game on one monitor and work on the other!  Works on a PC, don't use Mac so don't know.  That's what I do if I need to get some work done during a weekend.

Love YoutubeTV. I signed up for Sunday ticket as soon as it was offered. Yes, you can record games. Just a little bonus. .... I usually cannot get Viking preseason games unless it's on nationwide. This year, youtubetv recorded and aired, live, the Titans preseason game Saturday night because I am a Sunday Ticket subscriber. In the past, I wouldn't have been able to see any of the Titans game until NFL Network replayed it. I had Sunday Ticket with DirecTV since 1997. You couldn't record the games with DirecTV Sunday Ticket. I'm loving the YouTube set up so far.

Hard pass on YouTubeTv.  $399 for the Ticket alone and shitty programming as compared to FuboTv (I've had both).  I'll just be listening to a little more Paul Allen this year, I guess.  It looks to me like I get to see half of the games for free, so I'll go that route.  Basically, they're nearly doubling the price of the package from the student rate on DirectTV.