Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a new world out there, sports fans.....

Bienemy did the same thing with Peterson. Rode his ass until AP got tired of it. Anybody thinking this won't be a disaster in Washington is fooling themselves and anybody who was clamoring for him to be our next head coach...glad you were wrong and it never happened

Never been an EB fan and he solidified that mis-trust with 12 men in the huddle in 09 NFCCG...

He rode Reids coat-tails imo. 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Bienemy did the same thing with Peterson. Rode his ass until AP got tired of it. Anybody thinking this won't be a disaster in Washington is fooling themselves and anybody who was clamoring for him to be our next head coach...glad you were wrong and it never happened
I agree but in fairness Washington has been a disaster for a while now. I'm so happy Rivera is healthy and respect what he's overcome, but he's a coach from an age gone by and I don't see him having much success going forward. Very glad the Vikings have a younger coach these days with a more modern approach.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
I agree but in fairness Washington has been a disaster for a while now. I'm so happy Rivera is healthy and respect what he's overcome, but he's a coach from an age gone by and I don't see him having much success going forward. Very glad the Vikings have a younger coach these days with a more modern approach.
They've essentially been the Vikings. Unable to find a long term answer at QB and pretty average when Cousins was there. If they clean house after this season I'd love to see Jack Del Rio brought back home to work with our defense 

The way Rivera threw DelRio under the bus last year is all I need to know about the trust factor they must have in that locker room. Rivera is garbage. 

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
The way Rivera threw DelRio under the bus last year is all I need to know about the trust factor they must have in that locker room. Rivera is garbage. 
That was also poetic justice.  I lived in Jax while Del Rio was head coach and when things started going south he threw assistants overboard like he was the captain of the Titanic trying to save his ass.