Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's the door, tiny dancer....
Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Or hes still very inconsistent with his coverage and understanding of the game.
And they're going to know that by watching a couple OTA walk throughs? Enough to release a player on a rookie contract from a 90-man roster before it even goes to training camp? Ahead of a half dozen undrafted free agents? 

No, something's up with Dantzler and there's little doubt in my mind it's related to whatever caused him to miss time last year. Remember, KOC said at the time "he's going through something pretty serious." 
Serious as not taking his job serious.  Or serious as in legal issues serious.
I doubt it's legal issues. The team wouldn't be able to keep that from the media. He's now been released from two teams who needed him. The teams know what it is but are not saying. If it were family related the NFL would support the player. So to me it sounds like some sort of personal demon....addiction, mental illness, etc. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Or hes still very inconsistent with his coverage and understanding of the game.
And they're going to know that by watching a couple OTA walk throughs? Enough to release a player on a rookie contract from a 90-man roster before it even goes to training camp? Ahead of a half dozen undrafted free agents? 

No, something's up with Dantzler and there's little doubt in my mind it's related to whatever caused him to miss time last year. Remember, KOC said at the time "he's going through something pretty serious." 
Serious as not taking his job serious.  Or serious as in legal issues serious.
I doubt it's legal issues. The team wouldn't be able to keep that from the media. He's now been released from two teams who needed him. The teams know what it is but are not saying. If it were family related the NFL would support the player. So to me it sounds like some sort of personal demon....addiction, mental illness, etc. 
Yeah after I typed that I thought of the mental illness angle.  That would make sense, teams trying to be positive and help, but not willing to keep him around.