Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: NBA
I just personally can't get into the NBA. I used to love it in the 80s: Bird, Magic, Isiah Thomas, Hakeem Olajuwon, Dr. J., Moses Malone, Kareem, Jordan, Dominique Wilkins, etc. Now its all about college basketball for me personally. LeBron is an amazing talent, but watching him beg for calls EVERY time down the floor is just nauseating. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Trade Towns…!!!  Wink B)  
Tons of talent,  no heart.  Definitely a Tarzan and Jane poster child.
Losing his mom and 7 other family members to COVID is still having an impact. Because of the new rules regarding cap and max contracts, he is probably going to be the one that will be traded.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Trade Towns…!!!  Wink B)  
Losing his mom and 7 other family members to COVID is still having an impact. Because of the new rules regarding cap and max contracts, he is probably going to be the one that will be traded.
His approach to the game was weak before covid, 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I just personally can't get into the NBA. I used to love it in the 80s: Bird, Magic, Isiah Thomas, Hakeem Olajuwon, Dr. J., Moses Malone, Kareem, Jordan, Dominique Wilkins, etc. Now its all about college basketball for me personally. LeBron is an amazing talent, but watching him beg for calls EVERY time down the floor is just nauseating. 
I still go back and watch Bird, Jordan, Stockon/Malone hightlights.

I haven't watched an NBA game in years.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Trade Towns…!!!  Wink B)  
His approach to the game was weak before covid, 
Absolutely I am just saying this is having an Impact as well