Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you willing to give up for QB of the future?
[Image: 4f5x476fm28j.jpeg]

I’m all in. so…  Wink :p  

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Mattyman said:
The QB class of 2021 are 2 years into it and  Lawrence and maybe Fields look the part, the rest don't.

I hope they pass on drafting a QB and instead trade for Lance.

Lance is a bust.  I'd rather take a 3-4th rounder QB then a trade for Lance whom I suspect wouldn't be cheap if the 49ers weren't convinced he was a bust. 
I'm not ready to label him a bust just yet. He is only 2-2 as a starter. He needs 1 more opportunity to see what he can do and stay healthy for a full season. I think he is just as unproven as Jordan Love is. Now, Zach Wilson is a total bust and I don't see him ever recovering mentally from his free fall to irrelevance.  

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Mattyman said:
The QB class of 2021 are 2 years into it and  Lawrence and maybe Fields look the part, the rest don't.
I hope they pass on drafting a QB and instead trade for Lance.
Well, Lawrence does. But so far anyway Fields is just a running QB. 

Can Newton  is 6'6 and weighs 255+lbs and his game faded  before he was 30.

Fields, Murray, Jackson and others, it's hard to believe they will play as  Newton did.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@Skodin said:
Trade down, get 2 second round picks
Trade Kirk, get Lance and 2 third round picks
Trade Cook for a 5th
Trade Z for a 5th

5 picks plus Lance and TJ from the first 3 rounds of the draft.  Draft CB, LB, EDGE, DT, WR.

Throw in the health of Booth and Cine, that is 7 young potential studs to see the field while you see if Lance is the guy.

If he's not, we will have a high pick and have ammo to deal up to get Caleb Williams.  

If he is, then you have a QBOTF and all of your 24' picks

This is HOW YOU RESET
This is Madden type stuff but for some reason I don’t hate this plan nearly as much as I feel like I should haha. Nice work, would be wild if they went in this direction. 
[Image: m3v7tliawavm.gif]