Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaos in cheese land.
[Image: ohz7oxownltt.gif]

Kwesi should be robocalling the Jets and saying, "Kirk is 5 years younger, never been injured, cheaper, not a drama queen and you can have him for #42 and next year's 3.  Lets keep this on the QT until draft night"

I thought the whole thing was stupid/weird with it being so public and potentially could unravel. One side is going to feel in an open and well-known scenario like this they can leverage the other a little more aggressively. So now someone is going to be the 'loser' and the media will pile on publicly. Ego has now taken over for the organizations and their respective GMs. Shit show.

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Kwesi should be robocalling the Jets and saying, "Kirk is 5 years younger, never been injured, cheaper, not a drama queen and you can have him for #42 and next year's 3.  Lets keep this on the QT until draft night"
Kwesi isn't that cwazy. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I thought the whole thing was stupid/weird with it being so public and potentially could unravel. One side is going to feel in an open and well-known scenario like this they can leverage the other a little more aggressively. So now someone is going to be the 'loser' and the media will pile on publicly. Ego has now taken over for the organizations and their respective GMs. Shit show.
At first I thought well --- this is the NFL these days. Not old school anymore.  We'll have to see how this plays out obviously, but it is trailing to stupid/weird territory. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I think weird/stupid/public is Rodgers go to for drama.