Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tankathon mock draft

Zay Flowers. Doesn’t that guy have the droppsies. 

Flowers has great feet. Routes are sharp and his feet are electric. But he can drop a few. Wouldn't hate that pick. But given this draft (and no trade down), I think I take the Edge Will McDonald there and CB Darius Rush in the 3rd. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Flowers has great feet. Routes are sharp and his feet are electric. But he can drop a few. Wouldn't hate that pick. But given this draft (and no trade down), I think I take the Edge Will McDonald there and CB Darius Rush in the 3rd. 
It'll be interesting to see how they balance the need for a compliment to JJ vs all the needs on D. Too bad they still have so many glaring holes on the roster. 

I feel like I'm talking about an 8 win team lol! Not one that put 13 wins on the board and a Norris title. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
It'll be interesting to see how they balance the need for a compliment to JJ vs all the needs on D. Too bad they still have so many glaring holes on the roster. 

I feel like I'm talking about an 8 win team lol! Not one that put 13 wins on the board and a Norris title. 
No laughing matter. I think that's exactly what we're looking at if we have a little luck on our side. Wink While we are looking at possibly drafting the QB of the future, I'm not so sure we're not just going to stand pat and suck for a much better QB crop next year, give Kirk essentially a 2 year deal to groom him or move on with a journeyman you plan to replace midyear '24 with a lot more flexibility to make a run in '25.

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

No laughing matter. I think that's exactly what we're looking at if we have a little luck on our side. Wink While we are looking at possibly drafting the QB of the future, I'm not so sure we're not just going to stand pat and suck for a much better QB crop next year, give Kirk essentially a 2 year deal to groom him or move on with a journeyman you plan to replace midyear '24 with a lot more flexibility to make a run in '25.
It's a first place schedule on top of that...

On paper the best home schedule I've seen in a long while for a season tix holder like me...But daunting too.