Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings have been a great bet since Mike Zimmer took over
In sports betting, there is a rule that says: “Never bet against Bill Belichick.” Do I have to explain why? Three years after taking over the Patriots, Belichick’s squads have a covered the spread 58 percent of the time. That is pretty good numbers. Actually, that is fantastic.
The Vikings are a better bet.
Since coach Mike Zimmer has taken control of the team, the Vikings have covered an astonishing 68 percent of the time, according to For The Win. That includes going 13-5 against the spread at home.
http://vikingswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/...took-over/

That may be true but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        Back in 2015, April or so, when the first lines came out, the experts gave the Vikings 4 points against San Francisco. I JUMPED all over it. A sucker bet. To give the Vikings 4 points against a San Fran team that  WAS DISMANTLEED WAS SHEER LUDICROUS. Come Sept. , the experts changed the lines to the Vikings -3. That was still a good bet, but I had them +4.

Come game time, San Fran shreded the Vikngs D and their defense stopped the Vikings cold.
San Fran 20 Vikings 3. A BIG Blair Walsh missed field goal set the tone of the game. the end result, I lost my grand.
Betting on Zimmer is a good bet? maybe, but not in Sept. 2015.

ta hell you say..  B)

Not today they weren't.  No qb = bye bye $ if you took the points.