Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys Vs Bucs
Damn! The Cowboys are “killing” the Bucs! Bucs are using the Donatell defense.
Maher has missed 3 extra points. Crazy
Brady with first  redzone int as a Buccaneer. J Kearse had the int. 

Quote: @"mblack" said:
Maher has missed 4 xp.  That has to be some kind of record.

Brady is having a TERRIBLE game. As a matter if fact the entire Bucs offense is bad.
On another note, I thought Anthony Barr was done due to injury? He is playing tonite

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"mblack" said:
Maher has missed 4 xp.  That has to be some kind of record.
It has to be. I feel bad for him.

Oh my! Prescott and Shultz are just toying with the Bucs defense. The Cowboys are yet to punt or kick a FG.

So the Cowboys have: Kearse, Barr and Rhodes playing tonite. Imagine them adding Kendricks and Smith next year. That would be scary  Wink

All of the talking heads can't handle how bad Brady has looked at times this year. "He'll never leave on that note!! Not our Tommy!" I think Brady is a bit washed. Not sure how big his ego is, although its pretty big....but he needs to walk off into retirement. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
All of the talking heads can't handle how bad Brady has looked at times this year. "He'll never leave on that note!! Not our Tommy!" I think Brady is a bit washed. Not sure how big his ego is, although its pretty big....but he needs to walk off into retirement. 
...and yet so many thought the Bucs would win this game. Man, I just don't get it. They were awful this year. And Brady was a big part of it. 

Like Zimmer, Bowles is a great DC but not a good Head Coach. Having said that, Leftwich was still Brady's OC this year after Ariens moved to the Front Office so there shouldn't be any excuses. The entire offense struggled this year. Their run game is ranked 32nd in the League and is pretty much non-existent. That has a lot to do with why their offense sucks so bad this Season. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
He can still throw it but he can't take a hit.  His game was always hang in there and throw a strike even at the last second when he would then get crushed. 

Now you see him releasing too early, the ball doesn't go where it needs to then he acts pissed.  A 45 year old guy just can't or won't get rammed by 300 pound 25 year olds if he wants to remain alive and not end up in a wheelchair.

I don't think there is really a good situation out there for him if he wants to play next season.   He needs a world class oline to stand behind and throw to high level talent.