Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh back to Michigan

You have to wonder when the Alumni and the Athletic Director gets tired of the annual flirtation with the NFL. 
It would be difficult as a recruit to believe anything Harbaugh said when it comes to him saying he’s going to be their coach.

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
You have to wonder when the Alumni and the Athletic Director gets tired of the annual flirtation with the NFL. 
It would be difficult as a recruit to believe anything Harbaugh said when it comes to him saying he’s going to be their coach.
To the first question - never.  He is the only coach at that program who has at least competed with OSU since who knows when.

As for the second, college football with NIL and transfer portal has turned into a money grab shitshow imo.   Recruits are just going to follow the cash and move on when it suits them.   He will keep his NFL options open every year because at some point he will see the writing on the wall for his program and bolt.  But I guess this year wasn't it.  Frankly all of the current openings in the NFL have big red flags as I see it, maybe he saw the same thing and said pass.   Taking over in Denver with new, possibly clueless owners, a neutered g.m., and aging, probably washed Russell Wilson maybe didn't look so appealing.  Vikings job this year would have been a good one but it didn't happen obviously.  

Does anyone even care anymore?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Nope.

Nope, Vikes didn't hire him so I could care less what he does. Opinion might change if he coaches in NFCN down the road though.

Supa does…!  B)