Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Loss in the Football Community
Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
Yeah, this happened ALL THE TIME pre COVID vaccines.....RIGHT?   
So no one ever died before?  So beyond embarrassing we have people on this sight that want to push this BS agenda.  Take it to your cult website with the rest of the loonies.  
This. 
No , not "This',  just because you disagree with something doesn't make it occult.  This type of response is why we have so much division in this country.  If you want to refute the assertion then do it with numbers and statistics,  this type of response just makes those that disagree look ignorant and desperate. 

I think it would have been prudent for the OP to have waited for some medical reports to help him make his argument,  but after the censoring and false narratives we saw surrounding covid,   can we really trust what we get surrounding the after affects of the drugs used to try and control the disease?  I mean listen to the side affects for every drug advertised on TV every day,  most of those side affects are worse than the issue they are claiming to treat,  and those drugs had FDA testing and approval,  and dont come with an immunity deal for the manufacturers.  I think its not crazy to question the safety of these drugs,  especially when medical professionals on this field have cautioned their use for everyone.  

Now the question for the OP,  are these instances of cardiac issue in anyway tied to a certain covid related drug,  and are we seeing rates of cardiac related issues for those in certain age brackets any greater than we would have prior to covid?

We live in a world where every death gets assigned a cause,  nobody dies of old age anymore.  Why are we so quick to assume and accept that otherwise perfectly healthy young people are having cardiac issues and not wanting to know if its cause is something that could have been prevented?  If they can tie it to a covid drug, but show that its tied to a pre existing matter and that another drug wouldn't have this affect,   isn't that what science and the medical community should do?   If you had a loved one that fit into that mold,  wouldn't you want to know this information?

Civil discussion and information exchange is what this forum is for,  belittling those of opposing view does nothing but make everyone more ignorant and more hostile.
I thought I was told to avoid talking about the Vax, so I didn't mention any kind of cause to the death.  This discussion is showing in the same forum I originally posted to, so not understanding why it's now permitted. lol   I thought it was sad that yet another young athlete died.  Anybody claiming the amount of cases haven't increased is being spoon fed their information and not digging deep enough.  Yes, deaths amongst athletes have zoomed since the Vax.  It's difficult, but not impossible to find data that supports this due to the collusion in social media and the government.   This has been proven within the Twitter files being released.  It was known to most well before that.  I will start to pull up statistics on what is totally obvious from all-death statistics from around the world.  More to come...   A real discussion gets to be had??
You knew where this was going to lead and  likely was your intent behind posting the subject.   

You can see this on the main board as you select to view all recent discussions,  if you were to hit longship you would not see the ST labeled threads.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
So no one ever died before?  So beyond embarrassing we have people on this sight that want to push this BS agenda.  Take it to your cult website with the rest of the loonies.  
This. 
No , not "This',  just because you disagree with something doesn't make it occult.  This type of response is why we have so much division in this country.  If you want to refute the assertion then do it with numbers and statistics,  this type of response just makes those that disagree look ignorant and desperate. 

I think it would have been prudent for the OP to have waited for some medical reports to help him make his argument,  but after the censoring and false narratives we saw surrounding covid,   can we really trust what we get surrounding the after affects of the drugs used to try and control the disease?  I mean listen to the side affects for every drug advertised on TV every day,  most of those side affects are worse than the issue they are claiming to treat,  and those drugs had FDA testing and approval,  and dont come with an immunity deal for the manufacturers.  I think its not crazy to question the safety of these drugs,  especially when medical professionals on this field have cautioned their use for everyone.  

Now the question for the OP,  are these instances of cardiac issue in anyway tied to a certain covid related drug,  and are we seeing rates of cardiac related issues for those in certain age brackets any greater than we would have prior to covid?

We live in a world where every death gets assigned a cause,  nobody dies of old age anymore.  Why are we so quick to assume and accept that otherwise perfectly healthy young people are having cardiac issues and not wanting to know if its cause is something that could have been prevented?  If they can tie it to a covid drug, but show that its tied to a pre existing matter and that another drug wouldn't have this affect,   isn't that what science and the medical community should do?   If you had a loved one that fit into that mold,  wouldn't you want to know this information?

Civil discussion and information exchange is what this forum is for,  belittling those of opposing view does nothing but make everyone more ignorant and more hostile.
I thought I was told to avoid talking about the Vax, so I didn't mention any kind of cause to the death.  This discussion is showing in the same forum I originally posted to, so not understanding why it's now permitted. lol   I thought it was sad that yet another young athlete died.  Anybody claiming the amount of cases haven't increased is being spoon fed their information and not digging deep enough.  Yes, deaths amongst athletes have zoomed since the Vax.  It's difficult, but not impossible to find data that supports this due to the collusion in social media and the government.   This has been proven within the Twitter files being released.  It was known to most well before that.  I will start to pull up statistics on what is totally obvious from all-death statistics from around the world.  More to come...   A real discussion gets to be had??
You knew where this was going to lead and  likely was your intent behind posting the subject.   

You can see this on the main board as you select to view all recent discussions,  if you were to hit longship you would not see the ST labeled threads.
Honestly, I was expecting everyone to ignore it for their convenience like they did, but in that way I get to make a statement that is otherwise unfairly not allowed. However, it is a football death and is relevant.  I don’t think It’s okay to have to avoid normal conversations just because one side of an issue loses their mind every time the topic is broached.  I know you probably battle with that logic being correct, but at the same time have to keep the board functioning in a civil manner.  I just think the fact that one side can’t argue like adults is the problem, not the side that can.

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
This. 

Honestly, I was expecting everyone to ignore it for their convenience like they did, but in that way I get to make a statement that is otherwise unfairly not allowed. However, it is a football death and is relevant.  I don’t think It’s okay to have to avoid normal conversations just because one side of an issue loses their mind every time the topic is broached.  I know you probably battle with that logic being correct, but at the same time have to keep the board functioning in a civil manner.  I just think the fact that one side can’t argue like adults is the problem, not the side that can.
not avoiding it,  just not every conversation needs to take place in every forum.  do you want to have a frank and candid talk on sex with your kid at church?  nope not likely,  theres a place for those types of talks,  just as there are places here for talks that some find upsetting,  this is one of those topics,  it originally wasnt,   until it became one and then it was decided to not allow it on the football side of things.  its the world we live in.

Just a little more background on injuries and deaths due to the jab backed up with a 40% increase in the all death rates in the heavily vaxxed countries.

MUST SEE - Historic Increase in Working Class Disabilities and Deaths after COVID Vaccine Mandates - Athletes and Media Personalities Are Dropping Before Our Very Eyes (VIDEOS) (thegatewaypundit.com)

And now Japan comes to their senses….  Somewhat at least.   

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/japan-declares-will-handle-covid-19-like-seasonal-flu/

Damar Hamlin wont say what the doctors told him caused his heart to stop... could be nothing,  could be something, more smoke for those that are concerned about vaccinating, especially for the younger crowd.

https://www.outkick.com/damar-hamlin-won...t-to-stop/

Plus, seeing these types of things once a week or so, with data now backing up the zooming rates occurring in younger males. 
https://www.fox8live.com/2023/02/18/boy-12-dies-after-collapsing-during-football-practice-family-says/