Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings still optimistic that Sam Bradford to play vs. Steelers - ESPN
[img]//t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHSp5VA3fFVweIeWbXiUAZ_Q5tXuHGgZwtQhh8VFqmYMx0lmf4qnptRjIFJYH_YzgacAQOrVQ3[/img]
ESPN

Vikings still optimistic that Sam Bradford to play vs. Steelers
ESPN
The Minnesota Vikings have some concern about quarterback Sam Bradford's left knee, but remain cautiously optimistic about his status for Sunday's game, a source told ESPN on Friday. Bradford on Tuesday had an MRI on the knee after another source told ...
Key Vikings defenders added to injury listScout
Anthony Barr already missing practicesDaily Norseman
Vikings LB Anthony Barr misses Wednesday's practice1500 ESPN
KFGO
all 14 news articles »
Source: tag:news.google.com,2005:cluster=http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20714003/minnesota-vikings-concern-sam-bradford-knee

Ugh.....hope the Vikings err on the side of caution here. I'd rather try my luck with Case than risk further injury to Sam. If we lose, we lose, but I want Sam all year. 

I don't like the sound of this...  pain and swelling in the same knee where he tore his ACL twice...  not good.

Uggh.  Didn't someone mention that the football gods may owe us a decade or two?  At least just leave us the hell alone.

You've got to be kidding me.

I also worry that now that this news it out there, teams might start targeting his knee.  Thank god we've already played the Aints this year.  We do play that piece of shit Gregg Williams and the Browns week 8 though...

It says cautiously optimistic. Go with the cautious side.

Its not good. At the very least, problematic for the remainder of the season. This is what has really reduced my excitement over Viking's football....its literally always something almost every year. Hope raised only to be dashed on the rocks of the inevitable. 

Same bullshit, different year.