Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good ? Bad ? Weird ? decisions
good bad or weird ,  KOC is keeping these guys on their toes.  without key starters in both sides of the ball they are still balling.  Like to see it.  Situations like this game can go a long way in terms of learning experience for the depth of this team.   

I didnt understand the going for 2 at the time, think it was 3rd qtr. 

TJH and JJ racking up the yards, but we need td's from those guys. 

Why the hell did they on side kick there, anybody? Strange decisions today to say the least 

Dalvin got cute and KOC got outcoached. Ugh. 

Someone needs to keep KOC on his toes, one of the worst coached games I have seen from a Viking coach, cost us 14 points in the first half with non-sensical decisions and topped it off with a bizarre two point conversion attempt.  He made Campbell look like a good coach which is not easy to do.  

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I didnt understand the going for 2 at the time, think it was 3rd qtr. 

TJH and JJ racking up the yards, but we need td's from those guys. 
yeah I didn't either.  they only reason I could think of was a future game and to be able to run your 2pt attempt under live fire.  maybe he felt there was not a chance they could win?  I was okay with the call, it certainly was outside the box as was going for it in 4th and 4 down by 14 before thev TD 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Why the hell did they on side kick there, anybody? Strange decisions today to say the least 
We had a better chance at recovering the kick then we did stopping them on D?