Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's far from a finished product...
But this is sure looking like it could turn into a great hire for this era of NFL 

[Image: 1425625276.jpg]

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
But this is sure looking like it could turn into a great hire for this era of NFL 

[Image: 1425625276.jpg]
Who wants Harbaugh now? KOC's been fantastic. Year two for this group promises to be even better. 

I did not want Harbaugh at all.  Unlike his brother I think his peak is at the college level.  Was all in on the KOC hire I wanted someone with an Offensive background and although not a ton of OC experience he was as good as I saw available.  Looks to be a great hire by Kwesi although our senior front office really narrowed the search down to a few candidates for Kwesi to pursue.  Still, buck stops with the GM and one of the GM's main jobs is hiring a HC so A+ job to date on KOC.

KOC was definitely the right choice, he has brought a great energy and positivity to the team that was really needed.  While his play calling has certainly been more aggressive and creative than what we have seen in the previous years, I have been surprised that he has been overly conservative in some moments.  Last possession yesterday it was a huge risk to turn the game over to the defense with what was certain to be short field, was disappointed we didn't do some safe rollout type passes to try to get the first and seal it.  Regarding Harbaugh, so grateful we didn't hire him, it would have been hard to watch him on the sideline.  

He's looking good but also looking like a rookie coach at times, which is fine.  I don't understand why this team not only doesn't run on 3rd and short but doesn't even present the threat of it by having anyone in the backfield.

It almost cost us the game in Buffalo and yesterday.  It seems passing is rolling the dice, versus having 3 WR and a RB in the backfield.  

Hard to argue with what he's done, but Harbaugh does pretty well wherever he goes as well.  Just having FANGIO as DC is worth the price of Jim