Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all know Michigan is going to falter today, correct?
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@supafreak84 said:
Say what you want about Harbaigh...but the guys a winner. Kooky as he'll yes, but he is a great football coach 
We did pretty good with ourss. No regrets. 
Yeah I'm glad he stayed with Michigan. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@supafreak84 said:
Say what you want about Harbaigh...but the guys a winner. Kooky as he'll yes, but he is a great football coach 
We did pretty good with ourss. No regrets. 
Yeah he's been good. Pretty sure though Harbaugh wouldn't have hired Donnatell 

savy pick there sticky!

I had a pretty good day, thanks.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Not a Michigan fan but will cheer for anyone against Ohio State!  Great win for the Wolverines

BOOM
This.  At this point I'd even root for Notre Dame against them.

McCarthy with his best game, unreal. So much fun to watch that AGAIN. 

Surprised by that one.  Michigan fans owe it all to the Vikings for rejecting Harbaugh  :o

Quote: @comet52 said:
Surprised by that one.  Michigan fans owe it all to the Vikings for rejecting Harbaugh  :o
Yeah, St. Harbaugh....on National Signing Day, he's being interviewed for the Viking's job. Such an eye roll for me. But he finally cracked the Ohio State code so I'm enjoying that. The Buckeyes had lots of (cough) 'excuses' for last year's loss, not so much this year. Maybe KOC can crack the Viking's 'curse' in a similar manner. I did mention McCarthy would have to play his best game and he did. But yes, my prediction ability is still laser sharp.  :p

I think Jim belongs in college ball and not the NFL.  His brother is an NFL coach where as Jim is a very good college coach.  Just my opinion and I know Jim had success in San Fran but his act runs cold in the NFL - my opinion.  Still really like the KOC hire and it looks to be a good one by Kwesi (whom I wasn't that psyched about for lack of experience at that level).