Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hate to say it...
Is there really a seeding issue between Vikes/Dallas?   If we win the North, they have to win the East *and* have a better record which would pretty much have to include a win in the head to head next weekend.   We win the North and they are a wildcard, we are above them in seeding regardless of records. So beat them at home, assume the Eagles keep rolling, and what the Cowboys do in Green Bay this weekend is irrelevant.   

For those reasons (and more  =) ) I would love to see them kick Aaron Rodgers and the Packers collective butts tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.

I would really love to see the Packers keep losing though 

Quote: @"comet52" said:
Is there really a seeding issue between Vikes/Dallas?   If we win the North, they have to win the East *and* have a better record which would pretty much have to include a win in the head to head next weekend.   We win the North and they are a wildcard, we are above them in seeding regardless of records. So beat them at home, assume the Eagles keep rolling, and what the Cowboys do in Green Bay this weekend is irrelevant.   

For those reasons (and more  =) ) I would love to see them kick Aaron Rodgers and the Packers collective butts tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.
Less than half way through the season,  they are only 2 games out of first in the east and are heading in the right direction,  meanwhile we are 4 games clear of the packers and they are heading no where currently.   It would take a complete meltdown by the Vikings to lose the North,  but only a little wobble by the Eagles and the gurls win the east.   I'm looking at home field so I'm hoping to see is gain a little more breathing room on any real challengers.

Don't care---can't get myself to root for the putrid and urine/GB
Let Kaaron have some more psychotropics to get through his day on his backside repeatedly

I hope GB keeps losing. Vikings can take care of the cowboys on their own if they are as good as appears.

GB giving Dal all they can handle

14/14 @ the 1/2