Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun with Darrisaw
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Kinda makes you wonder; who's our best player year to date?

Darrisaw
JJ
Za'Darius
Cousins
The first three for sure, in any order and you wouldn't be wrong. Cousins has been tough and clutch and money when it counts, but he's not having his best year in terms of production. 

Some honorable mentions: Hunter, Tomlinson, Peterson. 
Honorable mention for me is Hicks...I think it was Minny who called this out earlier. Exemplary pick-up.

Sorry to jack the thread op! 
He's been great, especially the last few weeks. He and Kendricks didn't start out particularly well, but you can tell the defense is starting to click for them. 

Darrisaw already seems like a veteran player.  That's amazing considering he's never played a full season of football in his young career.  The guy just has so much ability and confidence in his game.  Our RT O'Neill is also pretty damn good too. 

We’ve F’ed plenty of draft picks up but Darrisaw and O’neil arent one if them. Its so nice to have bookend tackles. 

Best technician ever!

[Image: dc77008b4cdc3f057807c752af6510d0.jpg]
Holy crap.... Pony Cleat Appearance!!

Now go find some Roos! 

Kinda makes you wonder; who's our best player year to date?

Darrisaw
JJ
Za'Darius
Cousins
Yes

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Those are grown ass men that he is tossing around and knocking down with relative ease.  I may not be overly excited with how our O has performed as a whole,  but watching him play may never get old.
He seems to relish the pancakes.  He looks like an LT, plays with the nastiness of a great o-lineman and moves so easily for a huge man.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Those are grown ass men that he is tossing around and knocking down with relative ease.  I may not be overly excited with how our O has performed as a whole,  but watching him play may never get old.
He seems to relish the pancakes.  He looks like an LT, plays with the nastiness of a great o-lineman and moves so easily for a huge man.
hey,  leave the fat jokes at the door.  nothing wrong with ordering the tall stack once or twice... a week....

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
hey,  leave the fat jokes at the door.  nothing wrong with ordering the tall stack once or twice... a week....
Glad you caught the pun, they are always intended.

Best technician ever!

[Image: dc77008b4cdc3f057807c752af6510d0.jpg]

....and best Vikings uni's ever!