Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry’s New Roll

I would think Bynum deserves a lot of credit with them having the flexibility to move Smith around like that.  Bynum may not stand out on the field, but he seems really steady and you do not notice him much during the game, which I think for a DB is a positive.  He seems to be consistently in the right position and not make a lot of mistakes.  Also love his passion, confidence and commitment to the game, when we drafted Cine in the first round, he always said all the right things and deservedly won the position.  

I thought Bynum looked really good as a rookie and his strong play has continued, which made the Lewis Cine pick even more of a head scratcher 

Quote: @"JR44" said:
I would think Bynum deserves a lot of credit with them having the flexibility to move Smith around like that.  Bynum may not stand out on the field, but he seems really steady and you do not notice him much during the game, which I think for a DB is a positive.  He seems to be consistently in the right position and not make a lot of mistakes.  Also love his passion, confidence and commitment to the game, when we drafted Cine in the first round, he always said all the right things and deservedly won the position.  
Now if he could just avoid officials. 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"JR44" said:
Now if he could just avoid officials. 
Yeah, those sneaky backjudge rub routes are a killer.