Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game ball goes to....
I would go with Harrison Smith 

Cousins...

Smith, Wright and TJ and I may have to give one to Evans too who came in and made some big time plays. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Cousins...
Yep. The guy got his ass kicked, hung tough and made some amazing throws to get this team a win. Down 10 in the 4th. How many times must he kill the narrative that he isn't clutch? Its just stupid now.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Cousins...
Yep. The guy got his ass kicked, hung tough and made some amazing throws to get this team a win. Down 10 in the 4th. How many times must he kill the narrative that he isn't clutch? Its just stupid now.
Definitely has me convinced 

Definitely kudos to Cousins but that play by Smith started the momentum shift. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Definitely kudos to Cousins but that play by Smith started the momentum shift. 
Changed the entire game

Cousins two throws to Jefferson on the tying TD drive and his throw to Cook for the TD were things of beauty. Dropped them both in there perfectly after getting his ass kicked and taking that big shot on the throw to JJ.  

Anyone still think Harrison is washed?  There was quite a lot of chatter about that leading up to the season...

Yeah on Cousins.  THIS is the QB we paid for...  Dude has been clutch this year.  Wouldn't be 7-1 without him.  Another guy who's getting a little heat because his "stats" weren't as good as previous seasons.  I'll take his 4th quarter play and the wins all year long.

BOOM

Cousins and Evans. TJ an honorable mention.