Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does The Concussion Protocol Apply Here?

unreal, hope the protestor goes and plays in traffic, LA traffic.

I dont necessarily agree with some things that take place with our food system,  but this type of protesting is just plain stupid and makes people pissed off at the group and not the things they are trying to correct.... and often they don't even realize that what they want is worse for the animals than the existing conditions.

I hope every single one of these people that run into the fields get planted quickly and with extreme violence.  I vote for more clothes line tackles.   

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I dont necessarily agree with some things that take place with our food system,  but this type of protesting is just plain stupid and makes people pissed off at the group and not the things they are trying to correct.... and often they don't even realize that what they want is worse for the animals than the existing conditions.

I hope every single one of these people that run into the fields get planted quickly and with extreme violence.  I vote for more clothes line tackles.   
Agreed. Knock these mofos out when they get on the field and they won't be getting on the field. Guaranteed. More tackles like Barr did to Rodgers, lift and take down with full body weight on shoulder and a nice, painful hospital stay will let others know to sit the fuck down.