Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They got Darrisaw'd
[Image: FeTuSV9WAAE0JPG?format=jpg&name=large]

That man has some heavy hands.  That term gets overused, but watch his punches.  When he gets hands on people, they move.

That's some pretty freaking awesome news right there. 

may I suggest we run left more often…!?  Wink B)  

i could definitely go for some Cook around the edge!  
Also was very disappointed about the non-call tripping that occurred during the Saints game.  i believe that was another missed TD that did not get much discussion.

No doubt Darrisaw is looking like a stud.

Now it's up to the Vikings to figure out how to get more out of our running game.  We have a severe lack of explosive runs so far this season.  I posted in another thread that our season log rush is 17 yards...  And it was from Jaelon Raegor.  Let that sink in.  Cook was right behind him with a long run of 16 yards.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:

Now it's up to the Vikings to figure out how to get more out of our running game.  We have a severe lack of explosive runs so far this season.  I posted in another thread that our season log rush is 17 yards...  And it was from Jaelon Raegor.  Let that sink in.  Cook was right behind him with a long run of 16 yards.
Its been a bit of a head scratcher for sure. Cook is overdue to pop a few. We need better out of the run game offensively and to stop the run defensively. 

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:

I think it's coming on Sunday. Only reason the Bears rank highly in pass defense is because everyone runs on them. They're averaging 183 rush yards given up per game. Vikings should use this opportunity to get the run game going. Establishing Dalvin as a big play threat from the backfield will help them against Miami...and down the road.