Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Fact
The Vikings have held the Lions, Packers and Eagles to their lowest point totals this season so far.

Minnesota has played some good teams this year already. 

Ed Donatell, defensive genius.  Wink

Fun Fact: The Minnesota Vikings are 3-0 when scoring more than 7 points this season.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Fun Fact: The Minnesota Vikings are 3-0 when scoring more than 7 points this season.
That's just FACTS right there LMAO 

It'll be interesting to see how this side of the ball progresses through this season...

I'm not convinced of the talent on the D (or scheme) and it could be a couple seasons to get it right

I was pretty astounded with the Lions putting up 45 points yesterday.  That is a high scoring offense with Goff, actually.  Good for them.  They will win some games.

Quote: @"Montana Tom" said:
I was pretty astounded with the Lions putting up 45 points yesterday.  That is a high scoring offense with Goff, actually.  Good for them.  They will win some games.
The first team in NFL history to put up more than 140 points and give up more than 140 points in the first 4 games of a season.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Montana Tom" said:
The first team in NFL history to put up more than 140 points and give up more than 140 points in the first 4 games of a season.
I saw that. The only way they're winning games is by scoring a whole lot of points.