Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favre getting vilified....and well deserved
Quote: @"JR44" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
I’ve read some outlandish takes over the years on this board but this may very well take the cake. I salute you. 
Appreciate you and your condescending take on the subject, thanks for adding so much to the topic. 
I mean in one post you said you’d take Sage Rosenfels over Favre for that year, you think Sage could’ve lead us to the Super Bowl based on a couple of nice preseason performances, and that you’re kind of glad the Vikings didn’t win a Super Bowl in 2009. 

I apologize for the condescension, didn’t mean it. It’s just that all 3 of these takes are pretty spicy and I’m not sure I’ve ever heard any of them from Vikes fans before. Caught me off guard. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
@"medaille" said:
In what delusional world would you ever pick Sage Rosenfels over a HOF QB?  I feel like that's some serious revisionist history.
Hell, I’d take Favre at the age he is now and not having played football for 10 years over that Sage Rosefels. (Minus the stealing from women and children thing)
And dogs,  don't forget he hates dogs.
Good to see you Tin Cup

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
@"medaille" said:
In what delusional world would you ever pick Sage Rosenfels over a HOF QB?  I feel like that's some serious revisionist history.
Hell, I’d take Favre at the age he is now and not having played football for 10 years over that Sage Rosefels. (Minus the stealing from women and children thing)
And dogs,  don't forget he hates dogs.
Good to see you Tin Cup
my friends just call me Cup,  because it sounds better than Clank.

Favre's only comments so far are to blame the media for making more out of this and he did nothing wrong.  What a cop-out, blaming the media is the new technique of escaping accountibility and responsibility.  He is quoted on a text asking if the "media" can ever find out about his grift and now blames them for reporting it.  The problem is many arse-lickers will still take his side.  Poor Brett is being persecuted for something he never knew a thing about despite facts showing otherwise - sad world we live in.  Brett you have an open forum to come clean or give your side of the story but instead you blame the media.