Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL+
I got NFL+ so I could stream the local games when I work on Sundays, and to watch the Vikings full game replays, along with some other teams condensed games. $10 didn’t seem like a bad price. 
But…and there’s always a “but”, the streaming app on the Roku device I have isn’t supported and doesn’t stream the live games, so I have to get another Firestick for my work TV. Also, the full game replay of yesterday’s Vikings/Packers game starts with just under 6 minutes to go in the first quarter with the Vikings already up by 7. WTF!

The NFL could F up a wet dream. so, if you’re thinking about getting it, you might want to look at it a little deeper than I did to make sure it’s something you can actually enjoy without wanting to throat punch someone. Lol

I almost tried this service, Rip, but it seemed it was for mobile phones or laptops only, not smart TVs. 

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
I got NFL+ so I could stream the local games when I work on Sundays, and to watch the Vikings full game replays, along with some other teams condensed games. $10 didn’t seem like a bad price. 
But…and there’s always a “but”, the streaming app on the Roku device I have isn’t supported and doesn’t stream the live games, so I have to get another Firestick for my work TV. Also, the full game replay of yesterday’s Vikings/Packers game starts with just under 6 minutes to go in the first quarter with the Vikings already up by 7. WTF!

The NFL could F up a wet dream. so, if you’re thinking about getting it, you might want to look at it a little deeper than I did to make sure it’s something you can actually enjoy without wanting to throat punch someone. Lol
nflfullhd.com

Has the replays. Save yourself $10 and Ive never had the ads issues you get from streaming live. 

NFL+ is not for streaming devices or smart TV. It is for mobile and other electronic devices. I doubt firestick will work. 

There is some way to cast a phone vid to a Roku but I've never tried it myself.  I don't know what the quality would be.

I am a huge fan of NFL+ (formerly NFL Game Pass) and get it every year.  I really love the condensed versions, it is great to be able to rewatch the entire game in 30 minutes.  Also really good if you can't catch the game live as you can also watch the full version.  I have used it on an Apple TV, a smart TV and a Roku with no issues.  I have never seen the issue like this week where they didn't have the beginning of the game, don't think you would see that happen often.   

Quote: @"JR44" said:
I am a huge fan of NFL+ (formerly NFL Game Pass) and get it every year.  I really love the condensed versions, it is great to be able to rewatch the entire game in 30 minutes.  Also really good if you can't catch the game live as you can also watch the full version.  I have used it on an Apple TV, a smart TV and a Roku with no issues.  I have never seen the issue like this week where they didn't have the beginning of the game, don't think you would see that happen often.   
My Roku works for the Full and Condensed game replays, but doesn’t stream the live local games. From what I’ve seen doing some research, people have used the Amazon Firestick to stream live games.

I don’t have normal cable or satellite tv and my antenna doesn’t always get great reception, which is why I went with this service.

I am going to play around with it to see if I can get more devices to work either by casting it or using some kind of hard wired approach.

I did enjoy watching the condensed replays of a of games, so I do like the service. 

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
My Roku works for the Full and Condensed game replays, but doesn’t stream the live local games. From what I’ve seen doing some research, people have used the Amazon Firestick to stream live games.
I haven't tried watching a regular season game, but I watched all the pre season games live on NFL+ through an Apple TV.