Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another fact to support why Donatell called a great game...
For the first time in Rodgers' 15-year tenure as the Packers starter, the Vikings held Green Bay to fewer than 10 points with the quarterback on the field. Mike Zimmer shut the Packers out once, in 2017, but that was with Brett Hundley at quarterback.
"I felt like overall the protection was pretty good," Rodgers said. "We had a couple that were probably on the line and a couple I probably could have dished. But they're a good team for sure. They're not going to be a three- or four-win team. That's going to be a team that we're going to be contending with in this division."
https://www.startribune.com/vikings-pack...600205990/

Its not a good start, its a great start for team that is still dialing in a new offense and defense. But keep in mind Vegas is a believer....only 1.5 point dogs? There's talent there. Utilizing the talent is where Z messed up. A modern NFL coach was required and KOC was maybe the best available....and he was smart enough to hire a really good staff. The win is going to further solidify the new culture. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Its not a good start, its a great start for team that is still dialing in a new offense and defense. But keep in mind Vegas is a believer....only 1.5 point dogs? There's talent there. Utilizing the talent is where Z messed up. A modern NFL coach was required and KOC was maybe the best available....and he was smart enough to hire a really good staff. The win is going to further solidify the new culture. 
I think that Vegas line went to Vikings + 2.5 once it was announced both starting OT's were out for GB. 

Betting the under was definitely the play for this game. 

GB will get better on Offense once they get healthier up-front and some of those young WR's curate a bit. But how much will that make up for losing Davante? I dont know and I'm sure Pack fans are asking the same question today 

Vikings have to play Eagles next and that is a tough out. 

I think having Z’darius helped us a ton in this game. His inside knowledge gave us a huge boost I reckon. 

Much like Von Miller and the Bills were able to do against his former team the Rams on TNF.

Signing a practice squad level guy to get some play designs or signal calls is one thing, but acquiring legit stars who also possess the inside knowledge and can use it instinctively while the game is happening is a whole extra level of advantage. Great start to the season for Zman.