Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really dont know what we've got or what we'll see vs Pack...
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@Skodin said:
@pattersaur said:
I was drinking the kool-aid a few weeks ago but now I’m not so sure. GB has been a very good team the past few years, unfortunately. We’ve beaten them a good amount which has been nice, but at the end of the year they’re still playing when we aren’t. As for this first game, I’m starting to get the bad feeling they might bash our heads in.
I don't know about this.

First game, at home, vs your rivals that you know (Petite is on our staff now), with a new coaching staff GB doesn't have too much intel especially offensively.  

We beat them last year with a seasoned yet uninspiring coaching staff, lesser weapons, lesser OL, lesser defense.

Seems like a prime candidate for an upset and a Minnesota win.

Pass me a glass of the purple concoction you're drinking.
THAT'S Kook-aid drinking? Hell, I don't even think it would be an upset.
it shouldn’t be an upset unless they consider it being a new staff. We should win week 1

Quote: @Canthony said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@Skodin said:
@pattersaur said:
I was drinking the kool-aid a few weeks ago but now I’m not so sure. GB has been a very good team the past few years, unfortunately. We’ve beaten them a good amount which has been nice, but at the end of the year they’re still playing when we aren’t. As for this first game, I’m starting to get the bad feeling they might bash our heads in.
I don't know about this.

First game, at home, vs your rivals that you know (Petite is on our staff now), with a new coaching staff GB doesn't have too much intel especially offensively.  

We beat them last year with a seasoned yet uninspiring coaching staff, lesser weapons, lesser OL, lesser defense.

Seems like a prime candidate for an upset and a Minnesota win.

Pass me a glass of the purple concoction you're drinking.
THAT'S Kook-aid drinking? Hell, I don't even think it would be an upset.
it shouldn’t be an upset unless they consider it being a new staff. We should win week 1
Vegas has the Packers a -1.5 point favorite.....which is actually closer than I thought it would be. I think Vegas is secretly bullish on the Vikings

New WR on GB , oline in flux, and our new D with Smith and Hunter collapsing the pocket---hell ya I want that Jersey dirty