Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backup QB $hit show
There were a few on the Darnold wagon before last season.... assuming he is the loser in Carolina,   what do you offer that Panthers, if anything?

Send a pick for the 'Stache!

A Minnesota Minshew Connection

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
There were a few on the Darnold wagon before last season.... assuming he is the loser in Carolina,   what do you offer that Panthers, if anything?
He’s making $18M this year so probably not an option. Don’t think CAR can really save money by cutting him either. Horrendous trade by them last year, ha.

AJ McCarron isn’t good but he’s better than Mannion. We’ll see what Mond shows this weekend. Maybe he’ll flash enough to calm us all down. That’d be nice. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@JimmyinSD said:
He’s making $18M this year so probably not an option. Don’t think CAR can really save money by cutting him either. Horrendous trade by them last year, ha.

AJ McCarron isn’t good but he’s better than Mannion. We’ll see what Mond shows this weekend. Maybe he’ll flash enough to calm us all down. That’d be nice. 
you could always find a way.  Carolina could agree to pick up a chunk of the salary,  or you could trade for him and rework his contract right away or some such shit.

I have been to camp and can confirm that both Mannion and Mond have been shaky. But I still say give Mond more time with the system and coaches. I mean why the hell not at this point. We already know what Mannion is.