• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah's Top 150
Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
I didnt listen to the press conference so I don't know if it was just the first round but apparently Keenan McCardell gave a "passionate speech" about picking something other than WR. 

I saw those tweets too and now I just saw PA is predicting Garrett Wilson will be the pick.
So who the heck knows but if we go WR Jameson Williams would be my preference, followed by Garrett. WR would be an exciting choice.
I dont know why PA would say WR now with Keenan telling Kwesi not to, but that's beyond me. I trust Keenan so I bet the first pick is defense

It was brought up at the presser as a point to highlight the unselfishness of the coaching staff during a draft exercise conducted yesterday going through different possible scenarios. I'm sure McCardell would be thrilled if another talented receiver was added to his position group. 
Pretty much this - in the context of the discussion based on a mock they were doing McCardell was in favor of the team going a different direction, likely passing on a WR he liked since it was better for the roster as a whole. If you really wanted to read tea leaves is probably infers there are WRs they like and that were in the running. 

That's how I perceived it as well. If Hamilton and Stingley are gone, I would consider a wide receiver to be the odds on favorite for the pick unless they trade down. Jameson Williams, Garrett Wilson, Olave, all make sense.  

Geoff what's your sense on Drake London? I can't get a good read on him and where he might go. Speed was the question and he didn't run a 40. Is he on the Vikings radar as a possibility?
London will be the first WR off the board most likely. He's Mike Evans with more physicality but a little less speed. His GPS speed in and out of breaks is impressive based on some teams who have it. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
I like DJ but for what it's worth he also considered Bradberry to be the "safest" slam dunk pick in the draft, so there's that...
Pretty much everyone did, including me. Why he has struggled so much is a real mystery. I'm 90% convinced it has nothing to do with size or strength, since there are several smaller, lighter centers who don't struggle to anchor as much as he has. That seems to be supported by what we've heard from KOC.

It will be interesting to watch Bradbury this year in a new offense with a new OL coach. He won't get the 5th year options, but hopefully they can fix whatever his issues are. I could also see them trading Bradbury on draft day.
Wow, even you??  

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
I didnt listen to the press conference so I don't know if it was just the first round but apparently Keenan McCardell gave a "passionate speech" about picking something other than WR. 

I saw those tweets too and now I just saw PA is predicting Garrett Wilson will be the pick.
So who the heck knows but if we go WR Jameson Williams would be my preference, followed by Garrett. WR would be an exciting choice.
I dont know why PA would say WR now with Keenan telling Kwesi not to, but that's beyond me. I trust Keenan so I bet the first pick is defense

It was brought up at the presser as a point to highlight the unselfishness of the coaching staff during a draft exercise conducted yesterday going through different possible scenarios. I'm sure McCardell would be thrilled if another talented receiver was added to his position group. 
Pretty much this - in the context of the discussion based on a mock they were doing McCardell was in favor of the team going a different direction, likely passing on a WR he liked since it was better for the roster as a whole. If you really wanted to read tea leaves is probably infers there are WRs they like and that were in the running. 

That's how I perceived it as well. If Hamilton and Stingley are gone, I would consider a wide receiver to be the odds on favorite for the pick unless they trade down. Jameson Williams, Garrett Wilson, Olave, all make sense.  

Geoff what's your sense on Drake London? I can't get a good read on him and where he might go. Speed was the question and he didn't run a 40. Is he on the Vikings radar as a possibility?
London will be the first WR off the board most likely. He's Mike Evans with more physicality but a little less speed. His GPS speed in and out of breaks is impressive based on some teams who have it. 
Sign me up for Williams right now, and I’m happy.  I don’t see passing on a potential superstar talent like that with the two top CB’s gone.  I like Hamilton, but I’m buying into the thought process of Wideouts being more valuable than almost any position on the field outside of QB.

@"supafreak84" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:

That would surprise me if he was the first WR off the board due to the medical with the ankle and him electing not to run a 40 when the major question with him was speed and his ability to separate. It leads me to wonder just how healthy that ankle really is. 

@"supafreak84" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:

I don't care where he goes, as long as it's not to the Vikings. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:

I don't care where he goes, as long as it's not to the Vikings. 
He makes me nervous too. Would prefer a more prototypical size and speed guy over London. Sounds like Atlanta loves him which to me is just another red flag.