Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's everyone feeling about tonight?
Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
45 years now...the '70s were great, but I've learned.....we will lose on National TV...in some new, sick and twisted, freak play...

Like "He did what!?!"
Was it a Sunday Night game when the ball bounced off of Antonio Freeman's foot? Good God that was awful.

If our new DB is on the sideline, Trae Waynes name will be called at least 10 times tonight for being beaten badly and or PI penalties. The human drive extender will put Peterson in position to beat our interior line which has been las stiff as pudding since the last few games of last year.

Another dooms day prepper fan, great!  

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
If our new DB is on the sideline, Trae Waynes name will be called at least 10 times tonight for being beaten badly and or PI penalties. The human drive extender will put Peterson in position to beat our interior line which has been las stiff as pudding since the last few games of last year.
I know this wasn't your intent, but this and some of the other responses have literally made me belly laugh. "Human Drive Extender?!?" Best name ever.

I think this thread is cathartic for me! 

Either a Sunday or Monday.  I honestly had a stroke

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
45 years now...the '70s were great, but I've learned.....we will lose on National TV...in some new, sick and twisted, freak play...

Like "He did what!?!"
National TV twisted loss curse = busted Smile

Way better now.  B)

Great game Vikes!

Give 'em credit....they played like champions tonight.  Just dominated on several run plays and kept Sammy clean most of the night.

Quote: @minny65 said:
Another dooms day prepper fan, great!  
What I expected, a dominant performance by Vikings!!!  Where are all the preppers.....oh next week life is over again!