Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kwesi Presser-Hunter Extension Coming?
I didn't have a strong opinion on Kwesi when he was hired but ever since he was put in front of the media I have been impressed.  I, like many, saw multiple posts on how Kwesi is in over his head, or they don't know what they are doing, and even they have been handcuffed by the owners or the previous administration.  To me it seems nothing could be farther from the truth.  When he speaks I get the feeling he is calm and truely comfortable with his plan and where the Vikings are in their preparations for the 2022 season.  

Kwesi seems to be playing GO when the internet GMs and talking heads in Minn Sports media are playing checkers.

The biggest thing I took out of the presser was the excitement to get some of the young players on the field and get them to where they can be.  The roster is full of young talent that has not been given the opportunity to display their abilities or frankly were not ready for primetime but it is time to put up or shut up.  The 20 or so 2nd and 3rd year players are gonna get opportunities to be productive or they will likely be looking for work.