Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins and pressure
Not really a revelation, but interesting....

https://twitter.com/KevinBrownNFL/status...04320?s=20&t=2n64idOWzNEJi3QRtzowYA

Meaning our OL sucked?

How the hell do you accurately determine QB created pressure???

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
How the hell do you accurately determine QB created pressure???
You blindfold him, take him to a driving obstacle course, and hand him the keys to a 1980 conversion van.  

I've got a radar chart factoring in trips to bible study in the minivan, # of Pizza Ranch pizzas consumed, and a 1-100 scale of how a given play induces anxiety in Kirk.  It's a gamechanger in the endless Kirk arguments, if I can just find where I stowed it and post it here...

Quote: @"comet52" said:
I've got a radar chart factoring in trips to bible study in the minivan, # of Pizza Ranch pizzas consumed, and a 1-100 scale of how a given play induces anxiety in Kirk.  It's a gamechanger in the endless Kirk arguments, if I can just find where I stowed it and post it here...
You need to get your shiite together!  If not, I am going to start thinking you don't know what you're talking about Smile

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"comet52" said:
You need to get your shiite together!  If not, I am going to start thinking you don't know what you're talking about Smile
I have never made such a claim.  :p

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"comet52" said:
I have never made such a claim.  :p
Yes you did, don't make me go through all my well organized files and find all those claims where you said "I really know what I am talking about"!