Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 4 And Second Wave Of FA
Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Plot twist: Former #Packers pass-rusher Za'Darius Smith is not signing his deal with the #Ravens after all, sources say. He remains a free agent.

Baltimore back to needing an edge rusher.

Its being reported the Vikings and Cowboys are the most likely suitors for Smith, and that Dallas low balled him before accepting the Ravens offer. 

Michael Pierce back to Baltimore on a 3 year deal. It's a bummer we couldn't retain him. He would have been a great nose tackle in the new scheme. 

[Image: shgUD0ii_bigger.jpg]
I just spoke w/ QB Jameis Winston who told me he's had conversations with both the #Colts and the #Saints. Saints already made an offer earlier this offseason. Winston in very good spirits told me, "I still view myself as a starter in this league and that's what I'm looking for."
I still view myself as the man Kay Adams really needs but you know, sometimes in life one is just delusional.

@supafreak84 I'm pretty sure Pierce said he didn't want to play NT in a 3-4 so the Vikings released him.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@supafreak84 I'm pretty sure Pierce said he didn't want to play NT in a 3-4 so the Vikings released him.

I thought I read that somewhere but
Thought it probably had more to do with the cap savings on his contract. Plus the run a 3-4 in Baltimore and ESPN already shows him as their starting NT on the death chart. So who knows..

Quote: @comet52 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
I just spoke w/ QB Jameis Winston who told me he's had conversations with both the #Colts and the #Saints. Saints already made an offer earlier this offseason. Winston in very good spirits told me, "I still view myself as a starter in this league and that's what I'm looking for."
I still view myself as the man Kay Adams really needs but you know, sometimes in life one is just delusional.

Kate chuckled when I read this to her.

@comet52 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:

It's ok, I'm really busy comforting Giselle since Tom announced he was not quitting football after all.

With Micah Parson set to play a significant number of snaps on the edge rushing the passer, bringing Leighton Vander Esch back to man the middle makes sense.
Quote Tweet
[Image: MaAIgBaS_normal.jpg]
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
· 7m
Source: The #Cowboys have agreed to terms on a 1-year deal with LB Leighton Vander Esch. Their former first round pick is back.

@comet52 said:
@JustinTime18™ said:

she laughs?... sounds like you really went all out on your latest blow up doll.