Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving up on the #1 overall pick in a Draft?
#Browns QB Baker Mayfield has requested a trade, per sources.

Cleveland has been hoping to move forward after its Deshaun Watson pursuit and offered to fly to Texas to meet with Mayfield. But from the QB’s perspective, the bridge is burned and it’s time to move on now.

And the Browns won't accommodate the trade request. Lol.

Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo
· 3m
And the #Browns, I'm told, said no to Baker Mayfield's trade request. They do not plan to honor it.

Oops, looks like the Browns are still the Browns…!  Wink B)  

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo
· 3m
And the #Browns, I'm told, said no to Baker Mayfield's trade request. They do not plan to honor it.
and they shouldnt,  and he should show up and shut up,  thats why they use contracts,  baker cant make this personal...yet.  but once his contract is up.... then it can be personal.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
#Browns QB Baker Mayfield has requested a trade, per sources.

Cleveland has been hoping to move forward after its Deshaun Watson pursuit and offered to fly to Texas to meet with Mayfield. But from the QB’s perspective, the bridge is burned and it’s time to move on now.
Maybe Kwesi can bend them over the barrell now and get 2 first round picks, Mayfield, and Greg Newsome for Kirk Cousins...  Lol

Browns to Mayfield: Go to your room Baker…!  Wink B)  

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
If he gets traded, they'll have to retire all those "At Home with Baker" commercials.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Kentis" said:
If he gets traded, they'll have to retire all those "At Home with Baker" commercials.

If i could like that twice I would!

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Haha oh come on, some of those are actually pretty funny. Much better than Aaron’s SF commercials