@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
Cousins I don't care about, but losing Hunter would suck 
Why? He hasnt made the playoffs the last teo years?

27 years old and one of the top 3 players at his position (when healthy). Had 6 sacks through seven games last season before tearing his pec. He is elite. Cousins has never been considered elite and this defense is noticeably worse when he isn't in the lineup. That's why I'd hate losing Hunter. 

With that said, the Bills are reportedly one of the teams that have inquired about Hunter. They hold the 25th pick in the draft. 
But his defense was ranked like 30th this year? He cant be that good if his defense is that bad

I know you are trying to be tongue in cheek but not having Hunter was a big reason as to why the defense wasn't any good. If you don't have a closer on defense it's a problem and the Vikings haven't had their's the last two seasons and the drop-off was drastic. I tend to believe they were freak injuries and not something that's going to be the norm for him.  
Sure, but to call him top 3 at his position when healthy is down right laughable. Danielle is very good, not top 3. Also, hasnt played hardly in two years. Dont give him the personal benefits of things if Kirk cant get them either

More sacks then anybody in NFL history prior to 25 years old. He's a top 3 DE in the league..period. If you think he will continue to be injured, fine, I don't 
Lolz so stats for him are ok when the defense sucks but when Kirk throws 30 TDs every year for us it doesnt matter? See the contradiction?

The defense hasn't sucked when Hunter's been healthy and has sucked balls when he hasn't been in the lineup. See the contradiction? 

Cousins is a good QB, not a great QB. Nobody is ever going to confuse Kirk as being an "elite" player at his position. That's the big difference 
Hunter was also putting up those super stats when he had a very productive Griffen on the other side. Without Griff, Hunter looks much more human.

What are you basing that on? They've always played together and Hunter's production has dwarfed Griff's. 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

27 years old and one of the top 3 players at his position (when healthy). Had 6 sacks through seven games last season before tearing his pec. He is elite. Cousins has never been considered elite and this defense is noticeably worse when he isn't in the lineup. That's why I'd hate losing Hunter. 

With that said, the Bills are reportedly one of the teams that have inquired about Hunter. They hold the 25th pick in the draft. 
But his defense was ranked like 30th this year? He cant be that good if his defense is that bad

I know you are trying to be tongue in cheek but not having Hunter was a big reason as to why the defense wasn't any good. If you don't have a closer on defense it's a problem and the Vikings haven't had their's the last two seasons and the drop-off was drastic. I tend to believe they were freak injuries and not something that's going to be the norm for him.  
Sure, but to call him top 3 at his position when healthy is down right laughable. Danielle is very good, not top 3. Also, hasnt played hardly in two years. Dont give him the personal benefits of things if Kirk cant get them either

More sacks then anybody in NFL history prior to 25 years old. He's a top 3 DE in the league..period. If you think he will continue to be injured, fine, I don't 
Lolz so stats for him are ok when the defense sucks but when Kirk throws 30 TDs every year for us it doesnt matter? See the contradiction?

The defense hasn't sucked when Hunter's been healthy and has sucked balls when he hasn't been in the lineup. See the contradiction? 

Cousins is a good QB, not a great QB. Nobody is ever going to confuse Kirk as being an "elite" player at his position. That's the big difference 
Hunter was also putting up those super stats when he had a very productive Griffen on the other side. Without Griff, Hunter looks much more human.

What are you basing that on? They've always played together and Hunter's production has dwarfed Griff's. 
Wha? 'cept when Griff goes awol or goes away for a year or so, then Hunter suddenly gets hurt or the numbers go down significantly...

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

Wha? 'cept when Griff goes awol or goes away for a year or so, then Hunter suddenly gets hurt or the numbers go down significantly...
They've played together their whole careers. Griffen signed with Dallas as a free agent in 2020 when Hunter hurt his neck and didn't play a single game. Hunter had 6 sacks in seven games (with Griffen back) in 2021 before tearing his pec. So his numbers have never gone down significantly with or without Griffen. The only thing that's kept his numbers down has been injury otherwise Hunter is a beast.