Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers has specific destinations in place, if he chooses to leave the Packers
& Joe Rogan used to live in Boulder too…!!!  Wink :p  

If I were him, I’d go Denver or Titans. Denver has a great defense while the Titans are a good all around team. I wouldn’t go anywhere near that Steelers defense. They aren’t Vikings bad, but they’re not good. 
He really can’t go back to GB and still have his buddy at WR. There’s no way they can do both without decimating they team. 

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: hczlblkc5glm.jpeg]

Now Open 24/7… B) 

I guess he and most people have a different opinion of whats considered a quick decision. Have buddies that are packers fans and when he said that I told them no way does he decide before the combine is up. Dude loves people talking about him…so predictable

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
If I were him, I’d go Denver or Titans. Denver has a great defense while the Titans are a good all around team. I wouldn’t go anywhere near that Steelers defense. They aren’t Vikings bad, but they’re not good. 
He really can’t go back to GB and still have his buddy at WR. There’s no way they can do both without decimating they team. 

I guess that would solve his biggest complaint, wouldn't it? Can't complain about the Packers' FO refusing to add help for Adams if he doesn't even have Adams anymore. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Aaron....buddy.  On last year's US News & World Report on the Top 150 places to live, 4 of the top 5 were in Colorado. You like beer? Dump out the Schlitz, Denver is the craft brew capital of the world. Getting tired of the sub-zero temps and grey skies? Colorado gets 300 days of sunshine a year. Sure, we get our snow, but it's only to give us something to play on. Because in our back yard are dozens of the best ski mountains in the world. You like Mexican? Oh my, don't eat Mexican in the Midwest. In this part of the world, green chili is its own food group. You like skylines? Check out our skyline.....

[Image: wilson-peak-autumn.jpg]
Its a beautiful area, especially closer to the Rockies. My son adores it there. They just moved into a house they built and their upstairs master bedroom window has a few of the Flatirons as it faces west toward Boulder from Westminster (moved from Arvada). People don't realize how much sunshine they get in that state.

Aaron Rodgers gets Packers offer that would alter quarterback market: ESPNThe outlet cited an unnamed source.GREEN BAY, Wis. — The Green Bay Packers have offered quarterback Aaron Rodgers a "significant long-term contact" that they hope will keep the MVP in Wisconsin, ESPN reports, citing a source.
ESPN's Jeremy Fowler writes Monday that such an offer could alter the quarterback market. The offer could be a three to four year deal that would help the team's salary cap situation while also giving Rodgers "contractual clarity well into his 40s."
Recent Stories from tmj4.com
We still have not heard directly from Rodgers or the team whether or not he will stay with the Packers after more than 17 years, or move on to a new team. The Broncos are a potential contender, ESPN reports.
The Packers are more than $27 million over the salary cap just nine days before the start of the league year. ESPN notes the team was expected to offer Rodgers a deal during the off-season, aiming to get below that salary cap.
Rodgers previously said during his regular stop on the "Pac McAfee Show" that he would like to make the decision by the franchise tender deadline on Tuesday. That's when the team will need to decide whether or not to use the tag on star wide receiver Davante Adams, according to ESPN.