Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Ice Fishing?

We should do a roll call to see how many posters engage in "ice fishing."

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
i dont know about ohio, but here in SD ice shanties lead to a lot of problems,  alcoholism, hangovers, and higher divorce rates due to numerous factors.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
i dont know about ohio, but here in SD ice shanties lead to a lot of problems,  alcoholism, hangovers, and higher divorce rates due to numerous factors.
Here in California I joke about how gardeners plant palm trees because they are a full employment tree.  I guess in SD, divorce attorneys are building ice shanties in their spare time.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
Here in California I joke about how gardeners plant palm trees because they are a full employment tree.  I guess in SD, divorce attorneys are building ice shanties in their spare time.
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:
the last few years its been pretty popular for midwest walleye anglers to head to lake erie for their fishing vacations.... maybe theres more to fishing ohio than the walleyes? I have to wonder if the good mayors wife want to know how her husband knows more about these brothels on the pond better than the local fishermen do?

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1491553404170166272

Can you confirm?
I swear I've watched this like 30 times today and I still can't stop laughing.