Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patterson to the Giants
Dang, that's a real bummer. Dude's a stud.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
Plenty of other studs out there. Let Kev bring his boys in. 

Quote: @"Havoc1649" said:
I have to wonder if it’s due to the pending move to the 3-4. 
My thoughts too.  I suppose Patterson has always coached the 4-3 and the 3-4 would have different techniques and responsibilities?

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
Oh I'm not saying it means we are screwed and that I dont trust KOC or KAM. Dre has been great and just wish they could have found a way to keep him in Minny. It's a business where coaches have "their guys" so I get it

@"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
Oh I'm not saying it means we are screwed and that I dont trust KOC or KAM. Dre has been great and just wish they could have found a way to keep him in Minny. It's a business where coaches have "their guys" so I get it
I hear ya.

@"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
I am not sure how they would have kept him without giving him DC job which is what he was doing. Anything ekse was a step down

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
I am not sure how they would have kept him without giving him DC job which is what he was doing. Anything ekse was a step down
Hes going to the Giants to be their DL coach. I think they could have figured something out if they wanted to. They didnt, which is fine

Wished he could have stayed but as others said, if we're going to a 3-4 he might not fit that scheme.  Good luck Dre except against us!