Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Harbough Watch
Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
CB Patrick Peterson said he would be "thrilled" to play for Jim Harbaugh if he is in-fact hired to be the #Vikings next HC.
That's not necessarily a ringing endorsement for JH more like a "I got your back/begging for another paycheck."

[Image: OXMXY3tE_bigger.jpg]
9 hours later, Harbaugh is still interviewing. I was told this is a thing they only do for sham virtue signal interviews

They doing a cavity search too?

9 hours later, Harbaugh is still interviewing. I was told this is a thing they only do for sham virtue signal interviews

Talking $$$ by now i expect

Jim Harbaugh’s real name is James Joseph Harbaugh(Jim Joe). His parents are named Jacqueline(Jackie) and Jack. His brother is named John and his sister is named Joanie. He has four sons named Jay, James, Jack, and John.

Something tells me he’s going to like Justin Jefferson.

It would seem to make sense to me that this is quite serious if he’s still there. Hopefully whomever had troubles in the organization with him have had a chance to speak their peace. 

Step 1 Sign the guy
Step 2 Bring in some great coordinators 
Step 3 Win a freaking superbowl!!!

You Catholics out there should know what this is...

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Pope smoke

So Graham is out too…!!!??? 

I hope it’s O’Connell…

No Harbaugh from Schefter about an hour ago:
I, for one, am thrilled.  

Things can change in a hurry, that’s for sure.
While it appeared that Michigan football head coach Jim Harbaugh was on his way out, as reports surfaced from multiple different places noting that he would accept the Minnesota Vikings job if offered, things apparently have changed.
Harbaugh traveled to Minneapolis for an interview with the Vikings brass on Tuesday night, and had said interview on Wednesday. Reports indicated it was but a formality and that Harbaugh would be the franchise’s next head coach. However, according to ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter, Harbaugh reversed course, telling Michigan that he will be returning to Ann Arbor after all.
Quote:Jim Harbaugh called Michigan to inform the school that, despite interviewing with the Vikings today, he will be returning to school for the 2022 season, sources tell ESPN. Michigan was, in the words of one source, “elated” to get Harbaugh’s decision.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 3, 2022
So, the saga is over for now. Harbaugh still has to sign his contract extension to make it official, but the Wolverines will not be searching for a new head coach after all.