Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get yourself a Ride or Die chick like Zim did
Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"ArizonaViking" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I.....still.....do not.......understand this.........relationship. 
Sugar Daddy...???

Money, Power, Fame.  

Plus, Mike's exuberant personality which is Kryptonite for every young model.   Even if he didn't have money, power or Fame...she would........oh never mind.  
At the bold…. please go on

Excuses excuses excuses. That’s all I see from these two. Zimmer uses proxies, but we know it’s coming from him.

I’m still at this point - if you can’t win games with Kirk Cousins as your QB performing like he has, then you don’t deserve to be coaching the team. It’s really that simple. I watched Zimmer avoid playing rookies, leave superior talent on the sidelines (Anthony Harris for years, starting Breeland), and make boneheaded personnel issues over and over. 
Mike Zimmer only has himself to blame in my opinion. He was his own worst enemy. 

Honestly the entire time Zim had only like one QB:

Teddy

Zim didn't even like Keenum, who I thought played his ass off in 2017 before Spielman went out and got Cousins.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
Honestly the entire time Zim had only like one QB:

Teddy

Zim didn't even like Keenum, who I thought played his ass off in 2017 before Spielman went out and got Cousins.
In as much as I feel for him, that says more about his stubborness and inability to adapt. If you cant find a QB to trust in 8 years then you should not be coach. Its not like these players are not trying their best. A few may not but come on you have got to trust a QB and rally behind. You had freaking 8 seasons

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I.....still.....do not.......understand this.........relationship. 
$$$$$$$$

Now that Zim is no longer a HC, I give this relationship 1 birthing season on the ranch.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: pin75qd7s4f7.jpeg]

Kirk describes Zim's girlfriend.

Did this even really need a caption???

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
[Image: pin75qd7s4f7.jpeg]

Kirk describes Zim's girlfriend.

Did this even really need a caption???

I've sat on this photo for months just waiting...