Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bears sign Poles
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I actually think he was. It's a new direction and I think it's a good thing. Brez was supposedly in on the decision making process and he has a diverse background too.
Yeah, he very well could've been, and maybe that's why Poles signed with the Bears.  Not sure if we'll ever really know, but it sounded like a 1rd draft pick when the Vikes "get their guy" even when others playing the same position were taken before their pick.

All Sticky's fault 

As much Is I'd enjoy yelling "you bastard!" at Sticky as well,  :p I don't think Poles would have jumped at the Bears job without taking the Vikings' interview unless he knew already that the Vikings wanted Mensah.

If Poles thought he was the front-runner for both teams he would have talked to the Vikings just to start a bidding war.

Quote: @RS Express said:
As much Is I'd enjoy yelling "you bastard!" at Sticky as well,  :p I don't think Poles would have jumped at the Bears job without taking the Vikings' interview unless he knew already that the Vikings wanted Mensah.

If Poles thought he was the front-runner for both teams he would have talked to the Vikings just to start a bidding war.
I think that is what we all convince ourselves of or want to believe.  I am not so sure.  

[Image: znozsxdubot5.jpeg]
Sticky pulls down yet another…!  :p