Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great....another team looking to draft a QB??
The Dallas Cowboys and QB Dak Prescott have a mutual understanding of his contract situation, sources say, with no offers from Dallas despite him being in a contract year. Owner Jerry Jones said, “We are where we are, locked and loaded for this year.”

There is no indication that a deal is coming.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The Dallas Cowboys and QB Dak Prescott have a mutual understanding of his contract situation, sources say, with no offers from Dallas despite him being in a contract year. Owner Jerry Jones said, “We are where we are, locked and loaded for this year.”

There is no indication that a deal is coming.
Yep and I think people are not seeing the jets as a QB needy team.  They will take one for sure if they get a chance. 

I would put jerruhs gurls at the top as a potential landing spot for Shady Sanders... that is exactly the type of atmosphere I see for that circus.

If we're unable to secure a top QB in this year's draft, Dak to the Vikings rumors will be running wild next offseason if he's not resigned. I'd be okay with it I guess. We need someone and I'm not convinced Darnold is the guy. I'm also not convinced we'll stink enough to have a top pick next year. So we may very well find ourselves in this same predicament in 12 months.
All of this is to reiterate- overpaying to get the rookie we want is completely fine with me. If we don't do it this year then we'll probably have to do it next year. And if we don't plan on doing it next year then we'll do it by overpaying someone like Prescott. Would much rather draft JJM or Maye if at all humanly possible next month then deal with this circus for a whole 'nother year. However, ask me again a year from now if Dak is an option and my answer will probably- reluctantly- be yes.

Ok so they are sitting at 24, what sort of ammo have they got?