Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders waiting to search for HC
Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
What QB throws a ball borderline end zone on 4th and goal? The defender caught it at the one so yes, kind of a puss move to throw that
What QB throws a ball borderline end zone on 4th and goal? The defender caught it at the one so yes, kind of a puss move to throw that
He’s a puss for maybe throwing a ball one yard short of the end zone?  This has to be amongst the stupidest takes of all time.  Lol

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
He might have had another second in the pocket, but it wouldn't have mattered. The play call seemed really odd in that it didn't look like he had a secondary option. Waller was a decoy (and didn't sell it), Renfrow ran into the flat (clearly a decoy), Bryan Edwards ran into the end zone, but looked to be there to wash out the left end zone. That left Zay Jones as the primary (only) target. Getting him the ball sooner than later was the plan, unfortunately for the Raiders, Cincy had the perfect defense called, and blew it up.
Ok so what are we saying that? Just bad play call where Carr had no power over what took place? He had a full second or more to figure something else out. If they actually had no one run into the end zone then thats a total joke of a play. Either way, he didnt have to throw that so quickly into double coverage where the situation is already what I described. 
Look again for yourself bud... If you see it that Carr was supposed to pull another open receiver in the end zone out of thin air in a matter of a second, I got nothing for ya. Total joke of a play? A receiver not doing his job? It is what it is, but calling Carr a puss over this is kinda wrong.
Or just out and out stupid.   Lol

@"mgobluevikes" said:
Where am I on record hating on Kirk? We've already determined that had the person who made the interception not jumped the route, the throw wouldn't have been short. It appears the play call was poorly designed or at the very least very high risk. There were no open receivers. Finally, 99% of social media holds no relevance.
So you are directing your defense? My comment was Carr was a puss for throwing a full yard short into double coverage with the game on the line. 

Some defense was Kirk throws short on third and fourth down and this does happen, I agreed. 

I, just like the majority of folks who saw the play on social media are commenting that Carr threw to a receiver short of the end zone with the season on the line (like me) and were making fun of it. Sorry I'm in the majority on this, bud
Directing my defense?... lol... and the post-mental gymnastics of tying any of this to Cousins? Fascinating to know there's comfort in numbers for you (where ever you may find them) on this subject bud...  

I'll say this about Carr: I don't trust the guy in the clutch. He still can be inconsistent. Great arm but he's not top tier. I bet his future with the Raiders is tied to the new HC.