Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Judge Out
Breaking ….

Now the Giants have fired three consecutive coaches after just two seasons each, with Judge following the same fate as Pat Shurmur and Ben McAdoo. They’ll start looking for a new head coach and hope he can last longer.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/11/giants-fire-joe-judge/

Giants had to let Judge go. The team stunk but it was way more than that. Why did they hire him? Because he got a recommendation from Belichick and Saban? What would you expect them to do? Kill his career?

lol, man they did him COLD. 

[Image: woah-whoa.gif]

Thinking Pederson would love that job.  He lives in North Jersey and I'm sure would love revenge vs Eagles front office/Lurie.  

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Giants had to let Judge go. The team stunk but it was way more than that. Why did they hire him? Because he got a recommendation from Belichick and Saban? What would you expect them to do? Kill his career?
I am with you. The fact that Rhule and Judge were the front runner when they had way more qualified candidates is just mind boggling….

Quote:Cowboys passing game coordinator/defensive backs coach Kris Richard, former Packers coach Mike McCarthy, Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy and Ravens defensive coordinator Don Martindale also interviewed for the Giants job.

I'm starting to think being a Belichick disciple is the kiss of death...

[Image: qyr6c6j29ep9.jpeg]

Should have been fired right here.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
I'm starting to think being a Belichick disciple is the kiss of death...
I would go that way with many candidates,  if they come from a alpha type HC,  I am going to pass as they likely werent as much a part of the success as they were somebody who fetched the coffee and acted the message boy role.  Its why I would rather not see Bienemy from the Reid tree,  or even Patterson ( heard his name on KFan this morning as a candidate)  they are likely good positional coaches,  but just because they were promoted to OC or DC doesnt mean they actually ran the system or know shit about being a HC.

IMO hire them because of who they are and where they've been,  not what they were doing most recently.  we got the where they've been part with Zimmer, but the who they are was a swing and miss apparently. imagine his knowledge with the  self confidence to let somebody just run with the O, and the ability to relate to all his players and inspire them to run through brick walls for him.  thats the guy I want.